Rajkumar Nanjan is one of the directors with BR Academy Private Limited, having 17 years of experience and sound knowledge in Banking sector, Insurance, Information Technology and Enabled Services.
A Motivated achiever with highly visible senior-management accountabilities eager to bring to your Credit Union the ability to significantly increase growth, profitability, efficiencies, and member-owner value.
- Performing mission, policy and planning a) helped the board determine BRACADEMY’s values, mission, vision, and short- and long-term goals.
- Helping the board monitor and evaluate BRACADEMY’s relevancy to the community, effectiveness, and results.
- Keeping the board fully informed on the condition of BRACADEMY and on all the important factors influencing it.
- Identifying problems and opportunities and addresses them; bring those which are appropriate to the board and/or its committees; and, facilitates discussion and deliberation.
- Informing the board and its committees about trends, issues, problems, and activities in order to facilitate policy-making.
- Keeping informed of developments in human services, not-for-profit management and governance, philanthropy and fund development.
- Management and administration, provided general oversight of all BRACADEMY activities, manage the day-to-day operations, and assure a smoothly functioning, efficient organization.