Indian Share Market Concept for begineers
Securities Markets Foundation: To impart basic knowledge of the Indian securities markets and related rules and regulations to the participants. On successful completion of the course, the candidate should: Know the basics of the Indian Securities Markets. Know the various processes involved in Primary and Secondary Markets Understand the Derivatives …
Securities Markets Foundation:
To impart basic knowledge of the Indian securities markets and related rules and regulations to the participants.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate should:
- Know the basics of the Indian Securities Markets.
- Know the various processes involved in Primary and Secondary Markets
- Understand the Derivatives Markets in India.
UNDERSTANDING SECURITIES MARKETS AND PERFORMANCE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
After studying this module, you should know about the following:
- Securities markets and the definition of securities
- Structure of securities markets and their participants
- Role of securities markets in the allocation of capital
- Recent technological advances related to cyber security and regulation.
- Different types of equity and debt securities and their features
- Difference between equity and debt financing
- Equity Investing: meaning, equity analysis, and valuation; risk and return
- Debt Investing: meaning, instruments, terminology, and risk and return
- Alternative asset classes such as commodities, structured
- Secondary Market: Role, function, market structure, and participants
- Trade Execution
- Settlement of trades
- Risk Management
- Investor Grievance Redress
Components of Indian Financial Markets TYPES, FEATURES, AND CONCEPTS OF ASSET ALLOCATION AND INVESTING.
Choosing between Debt and Equity Investment Avenues Intermediaries involved in Trading, Clearing, and Settlement, Risk Management Electronic Trading and Order Execution Investor Protection Fund.
Financial Empowerment Certification :
This certificate is meant for you if you are one of those who wants to know all about trading rules and predicting markets. This certification is suitable for beginners and professionals who want to give their career a boost specializing in Equity markets.
NISM – National Institute of Securities Markets – Certification Modules:
NISM Series XII – Securities Markets Foundation
NISM Series VIII – Equity Derivatives Certification.
The course covers the following:
– Introduction of Financial markets
– Introduction to Capital markets – Equity
– Concept of Index & Stocks
– Importance of investing in stock markets
– Practical approach to today’s investing
– Selection of stocks
– Glimpse of foreign stock markets
– Regulations pertaining with
– Finally, FREE Demat cum Trading account.
- Duration 12 Month
- Activities Indian Share Market