Currency Concept for beginners
Forex Market is an exciting place. The one good thing about entering the forex markets is that you can trade anytime at your convenience. The global Foreign exchange market (‘FX,’ ‘Forex,’ or ‘FOREX’) is the largest in the world as measured by the daily turnover of more than US$5 trillion …
Forex Market is an exciting place. The one good thing about entering the forex markets is that you can trade anytime at your convenience.
The global Foreign exchange market (‘FX,’ ‘Forex,’ or ‘FOREX’) is the largest in the world as measured by the daily turnover of more than US$5 trillion a day, eclipsing the combined turnover of the world’s stock and bond markets. The forex market measuring propelling turnover is one of the many reasons why so many private investors and individual traders have entered the market. The investors have discovered several advantages, many of which are unavailable in other markets.
Forex (in simple terms, Currency) is also called foreign exchange, FX, or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world’s currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Liquidity (more buyers and sellers) and competitive pricing (the spread is tiny between the bid and ask price) are plentiful in this market. With the irregular performance in other markets, forex trading, investing, and management growth is on an upward trajectory.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to start Trading the Forex Market right now!
This is not just a theoretical course; there is LIVE Trading Included (where we show you how to use the information learned to Trade Live in Real Time).
So whether you want to generate some side income by trading the FOREX Market or if you want to make trading your only source of income (like our Traders), then this course is for you.
This course will cover beginner and Intermediary level information to get you on the right path to becoming a successful and consistently profitable Trader. On top of all the material thought, we will give you our tricks, techniques, and views on the Forex market that have tremendously fast-tracked our success.
By the end of this course, you will understand the History of Money and the Structure of the FOREX Market. You will know all FOREX terminology like Bid, Ask, Spread, Pips, Points, Lots, Short Selling, Leverage, and Much More!
You will be able to select which broker is best for you and will be able to open a trading account to start trading. You will also get familiar with the most popular FOREX Trading platform: Metatrader 4.
You will know how to analyze the Currency you are trading by learning Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. You will learn how to use the Economic Calendar to avoid or play events that can wildly impact Currency prices.
You will also become an expert in Chart reading! This means you will know how to spot the best Chart Patterns and Candlestick Patterns and use the best Technical Indicators to buy and sell at optimal locations.
We also cover Risk Management and Money Management techniques so you can know exactly how much to buy or sell on each trade and where to place your take profits and stop losses to minimize risk!
You will also receive an excel Sheet to calculate your position sizing and keep track of your historical performance!
Going further than other trading courses, we even cover Trading Psychology. Something that we have noticed has a massive impact on trading performance!
What you’ll learn( Course Outcome)
- I completely understand how the FOREX Market works.
- How to choose a Broker and Open a FOREX Trading Account.
- Understand Pips, Points, and Lots.
- Understanding Leverage and Short Selling.
- Understand FOREX Terminology: Bid, Ask, Spread, etc.
- Understand how to use Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis.
- Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Patterns, Volume, and Technical Indicators.
- How to send Orders and different Order Types.
- Filter out the noise, and get to know what our traders use and how they think. Get insight from a professional trader’s standpoint.
- How to use Metatrader 4 (the most popular FOREX Trading Platform)
- How to use an Economic Calendar.
- Risk Management: how to reduce losses and manage overall portfolio risk.
- Money Management: how to manage risk on each position, how much to buy, and where to take a loss.
- Duration 12 Month
- Activities Currency Trading Concept